Release Notes for Version 2017.2.1160.3722
Release 2017.2.1160.3722 was made commercially available on May 1, 2017. It includes several improvements to the Load Planning module as well as a few miscellaneous fixes to the Route Planner and other general areas of the software.
- Corrected an error that permitted the retention of multiple copies of the same stop when the stop was included more than once in an import stream.
- A correction was made where certain shared calculation columns were being reported as unknown columns in the user interface.
- Corrected an error in the not equal test in view filters when it was used to test against a list of strings. The erroneous processing was treating the not equals test as an equals test.
- The time-out limits for purging trip sets were expanded to avoid timeout errors for large databases.
- Improvements to processing efficiency when attempting to use door positions that are preferred to be empty.
- Improvements to processing efficiency when trading off whether or not to assign a whole position or to combine partial containers together to make a complete position.
- Recognition and use of previously bypassed combinations of items that yield better results in certain (rare) situations.
- Correction of a calculation that evaluated double-stacking even when that feature was not applicable to the compartment.
- The application of the penalty (cost) due to split items was simplified.
- Improvements to the process that splits the cases for a single stop when all cases are not able to fit on a position.
- Enhancements to the process that prunes potential strategies to retain tactics that may prove beneficial to the final solution.
- Improvements to the process for calculating the potential impact of step-over.
- Improvements to the process for deciding when to build silo positions.
- Correction to recognition of whether a tactic is filling a new position.
- Improvements to internal logging process (used for Syntelic debugging only).
- Now allows the use of hopscotch and single-pole strategies for axle balancing even when the compartment is not a double-stack compartment.
- Corrections to the implementation of pickups-before-delivery check, the calculation of total quantities relative to available capacity, and certain aspects of the pickup-on-empty constraint.